If you are taking a picture of your car for your website here are a few simple tips.
1. Consider whether you want a picture with you in it. Pictures that include the instructor are more engaging.
2. If you are going to be in the picture, the picture does not have to be of the whole car (but it can be).
3. Make sure you are looking smart and presentable but relaxed and have a natural smile.
4. Wash the car and give it a polish
5. Use the best quality camera that you can
6. Don’t stand too close to the car. It’s better to stand further away and zoom in than be close using a wide angle.
7. Leave plenty of space around the car so that the photo can be cropped
8. Don’t have a cluttered background
9. Don’t be parked illegally – it doesn’t create a good impression!
10. Use a sunny day but take the picture so the sky is at its bluest behind the car
11. Take two photos – one with the car pointed at an angle left to right and one pointing at an angle right to left. Then the one that works best with your website design can be chosen.